2011-12-28

New Look - Same Blog

Yes, you're at the right place - this is still Kara's blog of frivolous fun - I've just been busy jazzing up the place a bit.  So. . . what do you think?  Honestly, add a comment and tell me what you think as I welcome all replies.  The truth is, I've been agonizing obsessively over it and could really use another opinion.  In fact, if anyone was actually paying attention these last few days they would have seen a dozen or more backgrounds appear and disappear off my blog.  But finally, after many wasted hours of trying this and discarding that, I think I have my mind made up.  So . . . tell me what you think.  Unless, of course, you don't like it, because any negative comments are sure to send me into another manic fit of "blog re-dressing".  So, I guess what I'm really after is affirmations.  Only positive comments, please.  In fact, only send me a comment if you love the new look.  And for those who don't - just keep a lid on it.  Maybe your comments could read something like, "Love the new look" or "Perfect!  Just perfect!"  Or, I know - you could send me a comment that reads, "This is the best blog ever!"  Yes.  That might do.  Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look, Perfect! Just perfect!, This is the best blog ever!
    Now, tell me you weren't expecting that! ;-)
    Seriously, I like the way it looks. I especially like how you kept your picture. Plus, the picture works better to the side.
    For what it's worth.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fine! I like the way the side illustration stays in place while the middle scrolls down, as well as the listing of topics on the side. Hope that you had a Happy Christmas and will have a bountiful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look! And I'm not just saying that because of your post LOL. I think the site looks great!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Kara, and I wish you a very Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete