2011-03-02

Really Bad Puns

My last few posts have had a definite tilt towards seriousness, so I'm thinking it's time for some goofy fun.  Forget about the soul-searching, heart-throbbing sap, I'm in the mood for some silliness.   And what's more silly than really bad puns?  So I searched the internet for giggles, wasting FAR more time than I should have, but along the way I discovered two very funny sites:  The Rut and I Can Has Cheezburger.  Here are some of the giggle-inducing puns I found.  Enjoy!



   







funny puns-Captain's Log
see more So Much Pun




funny puns - Reese Witherspoon
see more So Much Pun






Funny Pun Photos - Suddenly Not Hungry. Ever.
see more So Much Pun

10 comments:

  1. Inbred mouse... that's just not right. (GRIN!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I wish I hadn't seen the last image, but the first two puns made me grin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well funny! 'We'd like to talk to you about cheeses' - I had to think about that one! That mouse is gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Annie: "The mouse is gross!" she says. I've seen your latest post, Missy, and all I can say is "Pot...Kettle...black." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the first one! I live for bad puns. Thanks for sharing these, except the last one. I am eating a sandwich right now. I could have done without seeing that ;-)

    Stopping by from BPOTW. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain Picard in a wig is disturbing. Cute blog. Found you on BPOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captain Picard in a wig is disturbing. Cute blog. Found you on BPOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Annie: "The mouse is gross!" she says. I've seen your latest post, Missy, and all I can say is "Pot...Kettle...black." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone referred to you as a ‘punny’ guy? Many people find funny puns to be some of the most intelligent form of comedy, although there are many that feel that it is utter silliness. There is nothing wrong with either opinion, but a good pun is judged by its ability to make everyone around you groan. Telling people how you lost your watch, but never found it because you just couldn’t find the time is fun and silly, but it made you smile just a little bit, didn’t it?

    ReplyDelete